Translates into How Successful Your Business Will Be
It’s not one thing that creates your millionaire status in this business. It’s a bunch of things compiled and completed every single day that translate and affect everything we do for our business, making us more successful each step of the way.
Each day there are certain things I do in my business to create lead generation. None is more important than the other because every task fits somewhere and does something especially important in order to make sense of all of the other tasks I perform. Some days I get mixed up and frustrated and overwhelmed. Some days I’m spot on and I am a machine making use of my time like a Ninja Turtle. Ha!
Daily MMA (Money Making Activities)
If you haven’t heard about daily MMA, you will when you get to No Excuses in Vegas. Register HERE for this because it’s something you CANNOT MISS as a new network marketing professional.
MMA is what creates our dreams, it’s what solidifies our success, it’s what makes us believe in ourselves and our business. When we see the leads come in, when we watch the commissions in our back office, when we see the referrals from others and then when we see what someone has to say about our concerted efforts because the effort we put forth has affected them; well, it’s all worth our time.
Daily MMA is building up lead generation, getting people to follow you; to know you, like you and trust you, that’s your #1 priority in your business. Lead generation, as you well know, isn’t all that easy. There are many ways to complete this task of generation and each way poses a lengthy process to get that lead to follow you, know you, like you and trust you.
Think of it this way. You can’t walk up to someone you don’t know and say, “hey, buy my stuff man. it’s good stuff. it’s stuff you want. it’ll make me rich because you buy my stuff…so buy my stuff. Now!”
They’re going to look at you, and probably walk away. In fact, if they don’t walk, they’ll run. It’s the same thing on line, but you’ll see it all the time. You’ll see people throw up their affiliate links everywhere and all the time it’s what’s getting people banned from groups, ousted from lists and expelled from the school of network marketing. It is also what’s garnering the attention of Facebook Advertising, Google Advertising and the like and not in a good way either.
1. Write down 10 things, people, places, items, animals, anything I’m grateful for right now at this moment. I start my day with gratitude because it’s the only way I will remember how successful I am right at this moment in time.
2. Write down what I will feel like when I’m a millionaire. Seriously. I do this every single day.
3. Ask myself, what is the most important thing I can do today that will make a difference in my business. What is the task that will make a difference today. Just one task.
4. Ask myself what I’ve accomplished that has made a difference and repeat that process. I reflect on what I did that made a difference and I act upon it. The adage, rinse and repeat is definitely a part of the process.
5. Work on one project and get it completed – no ifs ands or butts, just completed. Whatever that project is, it must be finished by the end of my work day.
6. Check email once per day – SERIOUSLY. I open it. Answer it. Close it.
7. Turn off my texting capabilities on my phone. No texts. No interruptions. No phone calls. Just working on my business to create success.
7. Create Value – learn from the BEST. Implement. Find out what works for me and I write about it. Right now, my goal is 30 blog posts in 30 days with valuable content. What’s your valuable contribution?
8. Product Creation. I spend at least an hour a day working on my product. Don’t have a product? What are you good at? What can you do that will help others? What have you learned that you have implemented and that has worked for you? Here’s something you may want to consider about what you’re learning….***If you have signed a NON-DISCLOSURE agreement I would highly recommend you not disseminating any information you are not allowed to…just a thought.
9. Create one ad. Place one ad.
10. Tune into my primary company and learn something I didn’t know. At least an hour a day is spent learning a new or ongoing topic/subject that will help me to understand this business of network marketing so that when I implement I do so with knowledge and foresight.
11. Write down all of my accomplishments daily. Even my food. What I eat, where I go, what I do. Journaling helps me to create a better daily method of operation by reflecting on what I did and how long it took, what it did to make me money in my business and what was a drain on my time.
12. Visualize my success. Visualize speaking on stage to a very large audience. Visualize what I will be wearing, what I will be saying, how I will be conveying the information I have inside of me to those who are seriously interested in taking their business to that next level. Yes, you will be seeing me on stage.
I start each day HERE
Work with Nicole in Sisel, Click HERE
Learn what Nicole learns daily, Click HERE
Tune into Nicole on Wednesdays @ 4:30pm PST – Become a Part of Her Team HERE
Connect with Nicole on Twitter, Click HERE
Follow Nicole on Facebook, Click HERE
Incoming search terms:
- daily network checklist
- daily network operations checklist
- network daily operations checklist