CAVEAT EMPTOR!!! (let the buyer beware)
You are not a victim. Stop thinking you can sue everyone for your lack of diligence. If you don’t know what MLM is, what running a business is, or if you think you’re entitled to millions of dollars because you invested $50.00 this is definitely not your website. Go look for the next hype. This is a business and How To Network Now is a tool to use to help you run your business.
I never wanted to be a parent so don’t think I’m going to adopt you to be my kid. Stand up on your own and take responsibility for what you invest in, what you market and what you learn.
You have a choice. Make it. Either dive in or get the hell out of the water if you can’t swim. With that said, here’s my disclaimer:
- YES! I am an affiliate marketing professional.
- YES! SOME of the links in my posts and in my pages are affiliate links.
- YES!! Some of the links you will be directed to lead you to other blog posts, other articles and more information regarding that particular subject or subjects related to the subject on which you are reading.
- YES!! I use these products hence the reason I affiliate market them and earn commissions.
- YES!! I want you to use these products too so you can LEARN your business marketing and grow your business successfully.
- YES!! If you click on to these links you will be clicking on to my affiliate link which will undoubtedly pay me a commission IF you purchase the product and don’t return it.
- YES!!! You need to USE said product which you are purchasing by IMPLEMENTING it, and follow the instructions that come with that particular product to achieve maximum results.
- NO!! I do not take responsibility for your stupidity, laziness, laxidazical attitude, greed, entitlement attitude or anything synonymous with any of these adjectives.
- YOUR RESULTS ARE ENTIRELY COMPLETELY 1000000%%% UP TO YOU.
- I do not take responsibility for anything you do in your life, with your kids, your money, your purchases with said money, or your spouse or anyone affiliated withyou. I do not take responsibility for what you don’t do either.
- I am not held responsible and release all liability to YOU THE PURCHASER of the product for what you do or don’t do with these products you will be purchasing.
- Now, get your a** in gear and start learning, implementing and teaching yourself how to run your own business.
Incoming search terms:
- caveat emptor